Tuesday, August 2, 2011

End this little jiggimuhjoo.

  Today's rating? I give it 2 stars... maybe 3.

      Today was good, I suppose. Nothing exciting happened. But nothing bad happened either.

I had to wake up at 5:40am, and go to work with my mom, while my dad and my sister went to go vote for local primary. I'm not registered to vote. Power to the people?
  Anyway, I got to work at 6:30 and worked until about 8:00am, then I got to come back home until 1:30pm when I start my usual shift.
  Before we came home, we went by Wal-Mart to get drinks, even though the gas station we usually go to is on the way home and the drinks are cheaper, we thought we ought not risk the random stranger being there with like a gun or something ready to fill us full of lead for not doing as he told us to do. lolrunonsentenceftw.
  So, we went to Wal-Mart, nothing exciting happened. I bought some soup though. Soup is nice. And chicken nuggets. I love me some chicken nuggets. ....>.> anyway.

  We came home and I told myself I was going to make a video blog, and edit a few pictures, and take a few pictures. I ended up on the computer, bored, and then fell asleep. Ha. Slept for about 4 hours. Great nap. Then I got up and went off to work.


  My day sounds so boring, I know. One of the main reasons I give it only two stars.
What? You want to know the other reason?
Oh no, trust me, you don't.
What? No.. get over it, just get over it.
I'm not going to tell you.
It's a private matter.


Annnnnyyyyywaaaay.
     I don't have a lot to say today. So I'll just end this little jiggimuhjoo with a quote.


"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Ellyn Sanna

   

No comments:

Post a Comment