Monday, August 8, 2011

like a lazy person

Today gets 4 stars.

  Today was a really good day. Even though I had to change at least six poopy diapers, today was quite nice. Nothing really special happened. I woke up at 10:50am, got up and showered and dressed, ready to go at 11:30, got to work at 11:45. Had to go straight in and work when I got there (Usually I get a 5 to 10 minute "break" before going in). Today was different. Today, instead of the 2, 3, and 4 year olds, I had to go in the toddler class room.

  Did I ever tell you I work at a daycare? Yeah. Well, I do.

  When I got there, they were all asleep. Five minutes in, two of them wake up. Fifteen minutes in, one more wakes up. Now, we have nearly two hours left of naptime, and I have three one year olds awake. :l

   I danced a lot today.

  I stayed in the toddler room for four straight hours, took a ten minute break, then went in with my norms.
Went to walmart with my mom, sister, and two nephews. Actually didn't buy a shirt this time. It was quite sad.
Then I came home, got on the computer like a lazy person, and started watching America's Got Talent. That that's what I've been doing for almost five straight hours.

  Oh wow.
I have no social life.
Like at all.

Goodbye for today.
Over and out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment