Sunday, August 7, 2011

sucked into the myyearbook social networking sensation

Okay day, I give it a 3.

Woke up around 8am, had to say 'goodbye' to my older sister and brother-in-law. They're moving to Missouri.

  Whether physically, mentally, or emotionally everybody is slowly leaving me.
And I don't like it.
I don't like it at all.


I didn't do much today, so this blog entry may be pretty short.

  Woke up at 8am, got dressed for church, visited for a little bit, said our goodbyes, took a little power nap(since we were skipping Sunday School), woke up, went to church, cried during one of the hymns thanks to four little words, ate lunch at church, came home, got sucked into the myyearbook social networking sensation, took what was supposed to be an hour long nap, turned into almost three hours, and then I ate some cake and watched Britain and America's Got Talent on youtube.

And then I thought I'd write this.

Fabulous.

Kay.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment