Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm starting to lose hope

I told you that I was going to start putting down quotes and then writing out my thoughts. Sorry I haven't. I may every once in a while. We'll see.

   Today's rating? Maybe a 2. Maybe. Everything went wrong today. I woke up knowing it probably would, but having hope someone would pull through for me. Nope.

   You see, today (August 6th, 2011) marks two months since I last... well... "kicked a habit". And I was promised, by my friends, that every week I "go without", I get a small little something. And every month, I get a party, or a trip to the mall, or AT LEAST a hang out session. But no. So far, all I've gotten was a necklace my sort of sister made me. Every time I ask my sort of sister (best friend) if she wants to hang out she "already has plans". EVEN THOUGH during the week, she says she can hang out on the weekend. But when the weekend comes, she "already has plans". Doesn't make any sense. I'm starting to lose hope and trust in her. I really am.

  Anyway..
My day consisted of me sitting here, on my bed, watching youtube videos, eating, drinking. That's about it. And then when my day was totally wasted, I decided to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Afterward, my sister and I went to Wal-Mart. Guess what I bought. That's right. A new shirt. Typical.

   BUT, I give my night the rating of a 5! For sure!
I was able to get on skype with someone I haven't talked to in ages! Meant so much to me. It was amazing. Totally made my day. He's from New Zealand. :D Amazing. I love him. So much.


 Anywhoha, it's 12:08am here.
And I'm sleepy.
I'll talk to you later <3

-Karianne.

No comments:

Post a Comment